Realogy for IoT Administrators
More fun with do-it-yourself.
"Fun is when I build something myself," someone says. Realino and Realer make it easy to be both an independent-minded producer and a self-actualised consumer. So you can be a prosumer of connected smart objects with Realogy.
Real Technologies engineers spend countless hours debating the right way individualised high-tech stuff should be made. So when you handle the Realogy tools, you'll find they work in the easiest, fastest, and safest manner possible. If you know how to use a smartphone and screwdrivers, chances are you'll make your connected smart stuff work perfectly with your vision.
Making a Internet-connected smart object using Realogy is somehow like going through a recipe:
- 1 object worth connecting and smartening such as an air conditioner, an ice cream machine, or your custom-built Meccano toy
- 1-2 hand tools like a screwdriver and a plier
- 1 Realino device equipped with electronics modules specifically suited for your project, for example a temperature sensor and a switch actuator
- 1 Realer app installed on your smartphone
- 1 Internet connection
- Plug the Realino electronic modules together.
They are finger-mounted and plug-and-play modules, so easy to join and ready to install. Of course, should you happen to experience the occasional difficulty, you can always get to the Realer app which includes instructions, tips, and recommendations to solve any problem.
- Put the Realino modules into position inside and around the object to be connected following the guidelines provided by the Realer app.
Realer has built-in artificial intelligence that will help you with the installation process. It'll let you know, for example, how to add and replace components in a safe way, and when to take the hand tools to get the job done.
- Control the object that integrates Realino through Realer.
Turn on Realino, connect it to the Internet using the Realer app during setup, and start smartening the connected object right from the Realer control panel. You can easily customise all the actuation, sensing, and sharing functions of the Internet-connected object. Whatever suits your fancy.
That's just the way things are connected and made smart by doing it yourself with Realogy. And with its ability to enable a productive and enjoyable operating mode for implementing a variety of connected smart objects, Realogy can inspire and turn into reality more applications than any IoT technology on the planet.
So what are you waiting for? Dive into super exciting projects. With Realogy, the connected smart world is to enjoy.
P.S.: Of course, you can still install factory-made, ready-to-use Realogy-enabled products the do-it-yourself way just in case you want to take a shortcut to create your smart spaces.