Wisely modeling Realogy IoT
We are looking for a stellar Systems Architect who is passionate about startups and has a proven ability to deliver a state-of-the-art product. This role will be helping us build our MVP in the IoT industry and release it to our beta testers. The team member will be responsible for defining the high-level specifications and internal architecture of the IoT service platform Realer that follows best practice standards, as well as analysing the performance and stability of servers, networks and software programs, and analysing costs associated with the selected alternatives. This is a prime opportunity for the right person to get involved with us at the ground level.
A successful candidate will have an established background in designing IT solutions, a deep technical background, a passion for great actuator and sensor platforms, strong organisational aptitude, great communication skills and a history of developing distributed systems in a fast-paced environment with creativity and great analytical skills.
As a Systems Architect, you will:
- Work to build a product from the ground up using UML and BPMN diagrams.
- Research, analyse, recommend and implement new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques.
- Provide technical support to others on the application of new technologies, project management, and system development methodologies.
- Research, evaluate, and stay current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Use project management applications to track tasks.
- Focus on quality and performance establishing a continuous delivery process.
- Work remotely or in Avellino – Italy.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 3+ years of relevant experience and bachelor's degree in technical field of study or equivalent.
- Knows at least the basic structural and behavioral UML diagrams e.g. Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Is extremely passionate about Software Modeling.
- Loves to learn and is always up for a new challenge.
- Has strong knowledge base in the IT development encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Loves working in a team environment.
- Embodies our core values.
What's in it for you:
- Bragging rights that you will have worked on one of the best IoT applications ever made :)
- Work hard play hard environment.
- Equity potential based on full- or part-time work. That is, sweat equity.
Please submit below your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.
Job Application form for Systems Design Architect