Software QA Tester
We are looking for a smart Software Quality Assurance Tester who is passionate about startups and has a proven ability to deliver a state-of-the-art product. This role will be helping us build our MVP in the IoT industry and release it to our beta testers. The team member will be responsible for testing code that follows best practice standards. This is a prime opportunity for the right person to get involved with us at the ground level.
A successful candidate will have an established background in testing scalable applications, a deep technical background, a passion for great software, strong organisational aptitude, great communication skills and a history of testing code in a fast-paced environment with creativity and great analytical skills. He/she will have depth in SaaS and UI/UX solutions and a dedication to automating how software is tested.
As a Software QA Tester, you will:
- Work to build a product from the ground up using Ruby on Rails (5.x or higher), RSpec, Cucumber and Capybara.
- Test software applications for reliability and stability.
- Identify, analyse and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens and content.
- Establish benchmarks for software program efficiency in operating and response times.
- Work with web technologies including MySQL and NoSQL databases, HTTP, RESTful services, and cloud platforms.
- Use project management applications to track tasks and bugs.
- Commit code to Git.
- Work remotely or in Avellino – Italy.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 3+ years of relevant experience and bachelor's degree in technical field of study or equivalent.
- Knows at least an agile software development methodology e.g. scrum and kanban.
- Is extremely passionate about Testing.
- Loves to learn and is always up for a new challenge.
- Has strong knowledge base in the above-mentioned technology stack.
- Loves working in a team environment.
- Embodies our core values.
What's in it for you:
- Bragging rights that you will have worked on one of the best IoT applications ever made :)
- Work hard play hard environment.
- Equity potential based on full- or part-time work. That is, sweat equity.
Please submit below your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.