Social Media Manager
We are looking for a stellar Social Media Manager who is passionate about startups and has a proven ability to implement strategic marketing plans. This role will be helping us develop and manage marketing actions and driving innovation of our startup in the IoT industry. This is a prime opportunity for the right person to get involved with us at the ground level.
A successful candidate will have an established background in marketing plan execution, strong organisational aptitude, great communication skills and a history of developing marketing strategies in a fast-paced environment with creativity and great analytical skills. He/she will have depth in planning and implementing marketing campaigns and a dedication to innovating how marketing content is built and delivered with a solid understanding of the implications and intersections of target market segments, product characteristics and customer needs.
As a Social Media Manager, you will:
- Develop and implement social marketing strategies.
- Develop and implement partner engagement strategies.
- Manage mailing lists and newsletters semi-automatically.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) in English (Italian and other languages are a plus).
- Provide assistance to the Marketing Manager, the CEO and members of the executive management team.
- Focus on quality and performance establishing a continuous delivery process.
- Use project management applications to track tasks.
- Work remotely or in Avellino – Italy.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of relevant experience and bachelor's degree in technical field of study or equivalent.
- Extremely passionate about Marketing.
- Loves to learn and is always up for a new challenge.
- Strong knowledge base in the marketing management.
- Loves working in a team environment.
- Embodies our core values.
What's in it for you:
- Bragging rights that you will have worked on one of the best IoT applications ever made :)
- Work hard play hard environment.
- Equity potential based on full- or part-time work. That is, sweat equity.
Please submit below your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.