Secretary (Multidisciplinary, equity potential) (Remote or Avellino, Italy)
We are looking for a smart Secretary who is passionate about startups and has the ability to support management, including executives. This role will relieve the Steering Committee of administrative functions using a variety of project management, communication, and organizational tools. The team member will be responsible for assisting other teammates and dealing with partners and customers. This is a prime opportunity for the right person to get involved with us at the ground level.
As Secretary, your tasks may include:
- Office management, and executive, implementation, support and logistic tasks.
- Management of information relating to running an office.
- Preparation of presentations, documents and reports.
- Organisation of meetings and events.
- Monitoring and research of information.
- Press and social media communication.
- Reporting on meetings and drafting of minutes.
- Preparation, following-up, negotiation of calls for proposal.
- Administrative tasks related to corporate resources.
Our ideal candidate:
- 1+ years of relevant experience and bachelor's degree in technical field of study or equivalent.
- Extremely passionate about Management.
- Loves to learn and is always up for a new challenge.
- Strong knowledge base in the secretarial field.
- Strong knowledge of IT tools such as word-processing and spreadsheet (MS Office).
- Perfect command of English – Italian is an asset.
- Client-oriented work approach, can-do attitude and intercultural competence.
- Loves working in a team environment.
- Embodies our core values:
- Honesty and integrity: To our customers and to each other.
- Self-employed mentality: Everyone takes ownership.
- Be disruptive: Stay true to principles, challenge traditions.
- Team: We are team members not employees.
- Never give up: Impose our will on marketplace.
- Marketplace service: Help enough people and the money will follow.
- No gossip: Pass negatives up and spread positives all around.
- Excellence in the ordinary: We are faithful in the little things.
- Be humble: Accept and encourage criticism.
- Be accountable: To each other and our customers.
- Do biz by the golden rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Will consider working for sweat equity, part-time contract work, or any combination.
What's in it for you:
- Bragging rights that you will have worked on one of the best applications ever made :)
- Work hard play hard environment.
- Equity potential, part-time contract work, or any combination. No benefit package provided.
Please submit your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.