RoR Frontend Developer
We are looking for a smart Ruby on Rails Frontend Developer who is passionate about startups and has a proven ability to deliver a state-of-the-art product. This role will be helping us build our MVP in the IoT industry and release it to our beta testers. The team member will be responsible for developing UI/UX that follows best practice standards. This is a prime opportunity for the right person to get involved with us at the ground level.
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing mobile and web applications, a deep technical background taking designs, wireframes and mockups, a passion for great user interfaces, strong organisational aptitude, great communication skills and a history of developing UI/UX in a fast-paced environment with creativity and great analytical skills. He/she will have depth in user interface solutions with a solid understanding of the implications and intersections of Ruby on Rails, Turbolinks and Stimulus JS.
As a Frontend Developer, you will:
- Work to build a product from the ground up using Ruby on Rails (5.x or higher), Foundation (6.x or higher), Turbolinks and Stimulus JS.
- Develop user interfaces including designs, wireframes, and mockups.
- Build responsive, performant, robust, reusable and maintainable UI components.
- Use project management applications to track tasks and bugs.
- Commit code to Git covering your code with thorough tests.
- Focus on quality and performance establishing a continuous delivery process.
- Work remotely or in Avellino – Italy.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 3+ years of relevant experience and bachelor's degree in technical field of study or equivalent.
- Knows at least an agile software development methodology e.g. scrum and kanban.
- Is extremely passionate about Development.
- Loves to learn and is always up for a new challenge.
- Has strong knowledge base in the above-mentioned technology stack.
- Loves working in a team environment.
- Embodies our core values.
What's in it for you:
- Bragging rights that you will have worked on one of the best IoT applications ever made :)
- Work hard play hard environment.
- Equity potential based on full- or part-time work. That is, sweat equity.
Please submit below your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.