We are looking for a stellar Multimedia Designer who is passionate about startups and has a proven ability to deliver state-of-the-art electronic mediums. This role will be helping us design next generation products of our startup in the IoT industry and further develop our digital assets. This is a prime opportunity for the right person to get involved with us at the ground level.
A successful candidate will have an established background in creating multimedia products, a passion for great designs, strong organisational aptitude, good communication skills and a history of developing digital images and animated sequences in a fast-paced environment with creativity and high levels of precision. He/she will have depth in graphic, 3D animation and model designs.
As a Multimedia Designer, you will:
- Design content for social media platforms.
- Design product and packaging for the electronics industry.
- Create a variety of high quality 3D models and photo-realistic renderings.
- Produce audio-visual presentations, pitch material and conceptual arts.
- Collaborate with the marketing and engineering departments and members of the executive management team.
- Use project management applications to track tasks and bugs.
- Focus on quality and performance establishing a continuous delivery process.
- Work remotely or in Avellino – Italy.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 3+ years of relevant experience and bachelor's degree in technical field of study or equivalent.
- Is extremely passionate about Design.
- Loves to learn and is always up for a new challenge.
- Has strong knowledge base of marketing concepts.
- Loves working in a team environment.
- Embodies our core values.
What's in it for you:
- Bragging rights that you will have worked on one of the best IoT applications ever made :)
- Work hard play hard environment.
- Equity potential based on full- or part-time work. That is, sweat equity.
Please submit below your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.