We are looking for a stellar Marketing Manager who is passionate about startups and has a proven ability to implement strategic marketing plans. This role will be helping us develop, maintain and foster key relationships with our clients and customers. The team member will be responsible for effectively driving the company communication as well as for maximizing opportunities through all channels in a manner that is consistent with the RT's mission and highlights its unique character. This is a prime opportunity for the right person to get involved with us at the ground level.
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns to generate leads and requests of free trials of our products, great communication skills, great analytical skills, and strong organisational aptitude. He/she will have depth in coordinate and manage social media with creativity.
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develops effective messaging and appropriate branding to promote RT as an industry leader.
- Manages our presence on social networks with the goal of increasing impressions and engagement.
- Performs campaign analyses that report on key performance indicators.
- Reports on campaign effectiveness and recommendations for improvement.
- Secures speaking opportunities, awards, media/press coverage, blogs and newsletter articles.
- Establish annual marketing goals and expense budget.
- Search for partners and manage communication with them.
- Conduct market and customer research.
- Work remotely or in Avellino – Italy.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of relevant experience and bachelor's degree in marketing field of study or equivalent.
- Extremely passionate about Marketing.
- Loves to learn and is always up for a new challenge.
- Strong knowledge base and creativity.
- Loves working in a team environment.
- Embodies our core values.
What's in it for you:
- Bragging rights that you will have worked on one of the best IoT applications ever made :)
- Work hard play hard environment.
- Equity potential based on full- or part-time work. That is, sweat equity.
Please submit below your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.