IT Systems Engineer
We are looking for a smart IT Systems Engineer/Architect who is passionate about startups and has a proven ability to deliver a state-of-the-art product. This role will be helping us build our MVP in the IoT industry and release it to our beta testers. The team member will be responsible for designing the architecture, components, modules, interfaces and data for a cloud-based system to support our service platform, exploiting the results of European/global projects that deal with IoT like AIOTI, oneM2M and FIWARE. This is a prime opportunity for the right person to get involved with us at the ground level.
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing cloud architectures, a deep technical background, a passion for great IT infrastructures, strong organisational aptitude, great communication skills and a history of systems engineering and great analytical skills. He/she will have depth in cloud solution design, application development and deployment with a solid understanding of the implications and intersections of cloud architecture, automation, migration and adaptation of software services.
As a IT Systems Engineer/Architect, you will:
- Work to build a product from the ground up using cloud systems (e.g. AWS, OpenStack, Google Cloud)
- Document design infrastructure in diagrams or graphical representations.
- Understand business and project objectives in terms of budget/costs and timeframes and factor these into designs and decisions.
- Use project management applications to track tasks and bugs.
- Focus on quality and performance establishing a continuous delivery process.
- Work remotely or in Avellino – Italy.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of relevant experience and bachelor's degree in technical field of study or equivalent.
- Extremely passionate about Development.
- Loves to learn and is always up for a new challenge.
- Strong knowledge base in the above-mentioned technology stack.
- Loves working in a team environment.
- Embodies our core values.
What's in it for you:
- Bragging rights that you will have worked on one of the best IoT applications ever made :)
- Work hard play hard environment.
- Equity potential based on full- or part-time work. That is, sweat equity.
Please submit below your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.