We are looking for a smart Executive Assistant who is passionate about startups and has the ability to support management, including executives. This role will relieve the Steering Committee of administrative functions using a variety of project management, communication, and organizational tools. The team member will be responsible for assisting other teammates and dealing with partners and customers. This is a prime opportunity for the right person to get involved with us at the ground level.
As Executive Assistant, your tasks may include:
- Office management, and executive, implementation, support and logistic tasks.
- Management of information relating to running an office.
- Preparation of presentations, documents and reports.
- Organisation of meetings and events.
- Monitoring and research of information.
- Press and social media communication.
- Reporting on meetings and drafting of minutes.
- Preparation, following-up, negotiation of calls for proposal.
- Administrative tasks related to corporate resources.
- Work remotely or in Avellino – Italy.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of relevant experience and bachelor's degree in the field or equivalent.
- Extremely passionate about Management.
- Loves to learn and is always up for a new challenge.
- Loves working in a team environment.
- Embodies our core values.
What's in it for you:
- Bragging rights that you will have worked on one of the best IoT applications ever made :)
- Work hard play hard environment.
- Equity potential based on full- or part-time work. That is, sweat equity.
Please submit below your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.