Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for a smart Embedded Software Engineer who is passionate about startups and has a proven ability to deliver a state-of-the-art product. This role will be helping us build our MVP in the IoT industry and release it to our beta testers. The team member will be responsible for developing and implementing code of embedded systems and analyzing the efficiency and stability of such systems. This is a prime opportunity for the right person to get involved with us at the ground level.
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing embedded systems, a deep technical background, a passion for great software and hardware, strong organisational aptitude, great communication skills and a history of developing code in a fast-paced environment with creativity and great analytical skills. He/she will have depth in software solutions and a dedication to executing a complete embedded software development lifecycle with a solid understanding of the implications and intersections of components and parameters.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will:
- Work to build a product from the ground up using embedded devices and systems.
- Develop and implement software of embedded devices and systems using C, C++ and Python.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Use project management applications to track tasks and bugs.
- Commit code to Git covering your code with thorough tests.
- Focus on quality and performance establishing a continuous delivery process.
- Work remotely or in Avellino – Italy.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of relevant experience and bachelor's degree in technical field of study or equivalent.
- Extremely passionate about Development.
- Loves to learn and is always up for a new challenge.
- Strong knowledge base in the above-mentioned technology stack.
- Loves working in a team environment.
- Embodies our core values.
What's in it for you:
- Bragging rights that you will have worked on one of the best IoT applications ever made :)
- Work hard play hard environment.
- Equity potential based on full- or part-time work. That is, sweat equity.
Please submit below your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.
Job Application form for Embedded Software Engineer