Chief Financial Officer
We are looking for a stellar Chief Financial Officer (CFO) who is passionate about startups and has a proven ability to shape a digital business. This role will be helping us master financial actions of our startup in the IoT industry and further develop our sustainable path of growth. This is a prime opportunity for the right person to get involved with us at the ground level.
A successful candidate will have an established background in financial planning, budgeting and risk management, strong organisational aptitude, and great communication and negotiation skills. He/she will have depth in planning and implementing a challenging, complex project that respond to the demands of our high-growth technological startup.
As a Chief Financial Officer, you will:
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports, forecasts and all other documents intended for investors.
- Establish and develop relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Review all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures.
- Use project management applications to track tasks.
- Work remotely or in Avellino – Italy.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of relevant experience and bachelor's degree in technical field of study or equivalent.
- Extremely passionate about Finance.
- Loves to learn and is always up for a new challenge.
- Strong knowledge base in the financial management.
- Loves working in a team environment.
- Embodies our core values.
What's in it for you:
- Bragging rights that you will have worked on one of the best IoT applications ever made :)
- Work hard play hard environment.
- Equity potential based on full- or part-time work. That is, sweat equity.
Please submit below your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.