RoR Backend Developer
We are looking for a smart Backend Developer who is passionate about startups and has a proven ability to deliver a state-of-the-art product. This role will be helping us build our MVP in the IoT industry and release it to our beta testers. The team member will be responsible for developing clean code that follows best practice standards. This is a prime opportunity for the right person to get involved with us at the ground level.
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing scalable applications, a deep technical background, a passion for great software, strong organisational aptitude, great communication skills and a history of developing code in a fast-paced environment with creativity and great analytical skills. He/she will have depth in SaaS solutions and a dedication to innovating how software is built and delivered with a solid understanding of the implications and intersections of SaaS, Cloud and DevOps.
As a Backend Developer, you will:
- Work to build a product from the ground up using Ruby on Rails (4.x or higher).
- Develop relational databases including MySQL and NoSQL databases.
- Work with web technologies including HTTP, RESTful services, and cloud platforms.
- Use project management applications to tracks tasks and bugs.
- Commit code to Git covering your code with thorough tests.
- Focus on quality and performance establishing a continuous delivery process.
- Work remotely or in Avellino – Italy.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of relevant experience and bachelor's degree in technical field of study or equivalent.
- Extremely passionate about Development.
- Loves to learn and is always up for a new challenge.
- Strong knowledge base in the above-mentioned technology stack.
- Loves working in a team environment.
- Embodies our core values:
- Honesty and integrity: To our customers and to each other.
- Self-employed mentality: Everyone takes ownership.
- Be disruptive: Stay true to principles, challenge traditions.
- Team: We are team members, not employees.
- Never give up: Impose our will on marketplace.
- Marketplace service: Help enough people and the money will follow.
- No gossip: Pass negatives up and spread positives all around.
- Excellence in the ordinary: We are faithful in the little things.
- Be humble: Accept and encourage criticism.
- Be accountable: To each other and our customers.
- Act by the golden rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
What's in it for you:
- Bragging rights that you will have worked on one of the best IoT applications ever made :)
- Work hard play hard environment.
- Equity potential based on full- or part-time work. That is, sweat equity.
Please submit below your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.
Job Application form for RoR Backend Developer