We are looking for a Secretary to be recruited on a fixed-term or permanent contract as member of our fast growing company destined for continued success in the global Internet industry.
As Secretary, your tasks may include:
- Office management, executive, implementation, support and logistic tasks;
- Management of information relating to running an office;
- Preparation of presentations, documents and reports;
- Organisation of meetings and events;
- Monitoring and research of information;
- Press and social media communication;
- Reporting on meetings and drafting of minutes;
- Preparation, following-up, negotiation of calls for proposal;
- Administrative tasks related to corporate resources.
- Highly talented, motivated person in the secretarial field;
- Knowledge of IT tools such as word-processing, spreadsheet and databases;
- Perfect command of English – Italian is an asset (read below).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Client-oriented work approach, can-do attitude and intercultural competence;
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows.
- Office suite: MS Office.
To apply for the Secretary position, you should have:
- Post-secondary education; or
- Secondary education and at least three years' relevant professional experience.
You also need:
- A satisfactory knowledge of the English language (C1);
- Knowledge of the Italian language (B2).
Location: Avellino, Campania, Italy.
Salary: EUR 1.760 as indicative monthly basic salary for a 40-hour working week.
As well as providing support and assistance to new staff for relocation, RTSrl also offers a comprehensive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.
Please submit your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.