We are looking for a R&D Engineer to be recruited on a fixed-term or permanent contract as member of our fast growing company destined for continued success in the global Internet industry.
As R&D Engineer, your tasks may include:
- Development of microprocessor-based electronic boards from custom and marketing specifications;
- Preparation of electrical engineering drawings, technical specifications and documents for the industrial production;
- Evaluation and monitoring of projects on new electrical and electronic devices, components and sub-systems;
- Design, development and testing of integrated electromechanical-based systems;
- General programme management of new designs and products;
- Preparation of reports and statistics;
- Preparation, following-up, negotiation of calls for proposal;
- Project/programme management support;
- Administrative tasks related to corporate resources.
- Excellent skills in the use of electronic schematics and development of electronic circuits, both analog and digital;
- Knowledge of computer-aided design software (i.e. AutoCAD);
- Strong analytical skills and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Programming skills in C/C++ for embedded microprocessor systems.
- Ability to work as a team leader and/or player with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge of new technologies, materials, processes and manufacturing techniques.
To apply for the R&D Engineer position, you should have:
- Post-secondary education; or
- Secondary education and at least three years' relevant professional experience.
You also need:
- A satisfactory knowledge of the English language (C1);
- Knowledge of Italian or another European language (B2).
Location: Avellino, Campania, Italy.
Salary: EUR 2.200 (Level III) / EUR 3.080 (Level IV) as indicative monthly basic salary for a 40-hour working week.
As well as providing support and assistance to new staff for relocation, RTSrl also offers a comprehensive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.
Please submit your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.