We are looking for a Programmer to be recruited on a fixed-term or permanent contract as member of our fast growing company destined for continued success in the global Internet industry.
As Programmer, your tasks may include:
- System planning and reporting;
- Programming coordination and advice, reviews, analyses and reporting;
- Programming initiation and/or verification;
- Programming support including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs;
- Management of programming information;
- Preparation, following-up, negotiation of calls for proposal;
- Administrative tasks related to corporate resources.
- Excellent skills in the use of Internet and development of web applications;
- Operating Systems: Apple Mac OS, Linux Ubuntu;
- Markup languages: HTML, CSS;
- Database: MySQL.
- Ability to work as a team leader and/or player with minimal supervision;
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows;
- Markup languages: CSS3, SCSS, SASS;
- Modeling language: UML;
- Web Master and Web Designer.
To apply for the Programmer position, you should have:
- Post-secondary education; or
- Secondary education and at least three years' relevant professional experience.
You also need:
- A satisfactory knowledge of the English language (C1);
- Knowledge of Italian or another European language (B2).
Location: Avellino, Campania, Italy.
Salary: EUR 1.320 (Level I) / EUR 3.080 (Level V) as indicative monthly basic salary for a 40-hour working week.
As well as providing support and assistance to new staff for relocation, RTSrl also offers a comprehensive remuneration package, including pension and health insurance.
Please submit your resume and cover letter along with your contacts. Only the compliant profiles will be contacted for an interview.